All approved returns must be returned within 30 days of issuance of the Return Authorization in the original, unmarked box with original packaging. A copy of the Return Authorization must be enclosed as the packing slip. Restocking charges may apply.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
ALL RETURN REQUESTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO BRITELUXE WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIPT. NO RETURNED PRODUCT WILL BE CREDITED WITHOUT PRIOR RETURN AUTHORIZATION. ANY RETURN AUTHORIZATION REQUESTED AFTER 30 DAYS WILL BE DECLINED AND NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
DO NOT RETURN ANYTHING WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION!
DO NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER! DOING SO MAY RESULT IN ADDING NON-REFUNDABLE CHARGES.
- Lighting poles and light pole components (mounts, bullhorns, etc.).
- Architectural lighting fixtures and decorative lighting fixtures.
- Any items that have been used, installed, wired or altered in any way, including but not limited to fixtures, lamps, components, controls, sensors, switches, etc.
- Any items that are not in their original packaging.
- Any items modified from original state or condition, for example changing voltage or adding sensors, cords, controls, etc.
- Custom-made, painted, built- or assembled-to-order, or specially designed fixtures.
- Any items that have had any installation or special wiring work done, either at the factory or post-manufacture.
- Any item under $25.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
Shipping charges: As the customer, you are solely responsible for arranging return shipping and all shipping costs associated with the return. Consider using a traceable shipping service (like UPS) or purchasing shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once you receive the tracking information for the return please email us with tracking number to expedite the crediting process.
Restocking Fees: There are real expenses associated with handling returns. In order to partially offset those costs, all returns are subject to a 25% restock fee. This fee may be partially or wholly waived if an order is placed at the time of the return for an order equal to, or more than the return goods’ value. All refused shipments are subject to a 25% restocking fee and any re-delivery or return shipping charges.
Guidelines for items conditional return:
- Item must be in original packaging.
- Item must not have been installed or used.
- Packaging material (i.e. wrapping, clam shells) must not have been destroyed or broken.
- Items must arrive at briteluxe undamaged and re-saleable as new.
All returned items will be inspected when received at briteluxe. Any items lost, damaged in transit, not in original condition, scratched, missing parts, or not saleable as new will not be eligible for refund.
If these Guidelines are not met the return/refund will be declined or will incur additional re-stocking fees.
Contact briteluxe Customer Support by phone 718-935-5220 or email email@example.com. Please have your sales order or invoice number available at time of contact.
Once we’ve established eligibility, our team will supply you with an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) form (via email).
Print the RGA form that will need to be included in returned product boxes (1 per box)
Ship your return back to the given address specified by briteluxe customer service.
Upon receipt and inspection of the returned goods (assuming all criteria and guidelines have been met) briteluxe will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
Upon approval, your refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment (less shipping and restocking fees incurred) within 10 business days.
There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve not received your refund within 10 business days, please contact us.
If your product is defective, please see our Warranty section for details and instructions.
(Seller) Manufacturers’ Limited Warranty
WARRANTY: The manufacturer (not Seller) warrants that the products sold hereunder shall be free from defects in material or workmanship as stated in the manufacturer’s standard warranty. The manufacturer’s warranty comprises the sole and entire warranty pertaining to the products provided by Seller. Seller makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind whatsoever. All warranties by (or against) Seller, including but not limited to, merchant ability and fitness for purpose, whether express, implied, or arising by operation of law, trade usage, or course of dealing are hereby renounced and disclaimed, and in particular Buyer waives and renounces as against Seller any warranty against hidden defects. There are no warranties on products built or acquired wholly or partially to Buyer’s designs or specifications.
Seller hereby assigns to Buyer any warranty claims Seller has against the manufacturer as to the products sold to Buyer. A copy of the manufacturer’s written warranty, if any, is usually furnished prior to, or with, delivery of the products being purchased by Buyer; however, if Buyer has not received such a copy of a written warranty from the manufacturer, upon receipt of Buyer’s specific request for such a copy, Seller will obtain a copy of the manufacturer’s written warranty, if any, and forward a copy of said written warranty, if any, to Buyer.
LIMITATION OF REMEDY: Seller’s liability arising from or in any way connected with the items sold, or under this contract, shall be limited exclusively to handling the repair, replacement of parts/components, replacement of items sold (or equivalent) or a refund of the buyer's purchase price, at Seller’s sole discretion. In no event shall Seller be liable for any incidental, consequential or special damages of any kind or nature whatsoever, including but not limited to lost profits arising from or in any way connected with this agreement or any items sold or delivered and/or to be delivered to Buyer, whether alleged to arise from breach of contract, express or implied warranty, or in tort, including without limitation, negligence, failure to warn strict liability, or otherwise.
Buyers should understand the terms below:
- The manufacturers’ warranty typically covers LED fixtures based on 50,000 hours rated life span, and provides a 5 year limited manufacturers’ warranty to the Buyer based on normal working hours per fixture. Some selected fixtures may have a 7 or 10 year warranty, and will be noted as such on product specification sheets.
- briteluxe manufacturers generally will provide replacement parts for defects occurring during normal usage for the products within 5 years of the manufacture date. The manufacturers will normally provide the component required to repair the fixture. The Buyer may be responsible for the freight costs to send back the failed parts and receive replacements.
- Warranted working hours, covered products, and claim requirements are listed below.
- Suggested operation hours for LED fixtures: 10-12 hours per day. If the products are used more hours than suggested, the warranty period may be shortened to 3 years. If the products are used 24 hours per day, the warranty may be shortened to one year only.
- The Limited Manufacturers’ warranty applies to most LED lights including: LED Commercial Down Lights, LED Down Lights, LED Canopy Lights, LED Wall Pack Lights, LED Wall Mount Lights, LED Troffer Lights, LED Vapor-tight Fixtures, LED Panel Lights, LED High Bay Lights, LED Wall Pack Lights, LED Dusk to Dawn street Lights, LED Linear High bay Lights, LED Flood Lights, LED Area Lights.
- For models not listed above or for verification on specific product numbers covered, please contact a briteluxe sales representative.
- The Buyer may be required to provide evidence (such as photos) to the Seller for review and analysis of the issue and to confirm that products are defective.
- In the case of a product damaged during transportation and found by the Buyer when the shipment arrives, the Buyer must note any damage on the Bill of Lading and sign it with the damage described. SEE SHIPPING INFO.
briteluxe Manufacturers’ Warranty covers units that fail, however the warranty is voided if the failure is caused or contributed to by any of the following (NOTE: The products MUST have been installed by a licensed electrician and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or the Warranty may be voided):
- Excessive, abnormal or unusual operating conditions or applications.
- Electrical current surges caused by lightning or other occurrences
- Improper installation.
- Installations where ambient temperatures or conditions exceed those recommended for the fixture.
- Installation in fully enclosed cans or sealed fixtures.
Please provide any requested documentation to facilitate the warranty claim process:
- Adequate records of operating history should be kept and available for inspection by briteluxe, and/or the manufacturer.
- Engineers may need access to the failed fixtures.
- If the fixture’s defect is unknown, the manufacturer’s engineer shall have the right to inspect and evaluate the lighting system components.
Disclaimer: briteluxe and manufacturers will not reimburse or pay for extraneous costs or expenses, including labor, equipment rental, lost profits, or any other costs associated with removal, installation, or re-installation of the product or component, even if it is ultimately deemed to be defective.