briteluxe bollard series GRPL10A is an attractive heavy duty design featuring a full proof aluminum construction housing which is corrosion and vandal resistant. This Bollard design is perfect for lighting pedestrian walkways as well as accenting exterior grounds of office, apartment buildings, hotels and parks. A solid foundation withstands the elements, driver options work in even the worst of weather conditions.
GRPL-10A-C: Cylinder Top (Flat Top)
- 18W, 2090 Lumens, 113 lm/w
- Input Voltage 120-270V
- Size 8"x 8 x "36"
- UL and CUL listed for wet locations.
- DLC Premium Listed
- Consisting of an extruded aluminum alloy body
- Standard 4kV surge.
- High-impact polycarbonate diffuser.
- Options: Anodized alumimum reflector.
- Finish: Bronze.
- Dist. Type: Type V.
- LED compartment is airtight to prevent fogging and condensation build up and keep water out.
- Aluminum reflector designed to reduce glare and produce an even distribution.
- Clear UV resistant polycarbonate lens allows for optimal light transmission and protects the light engine compartment from harsh environments.
- Driver is mounted under the LED compartment for easy replacement and to pretect from water, that may accumulate in the base of the bollard.
- Torx security screws secure the LED compartment to the base to deter vandalism.
- Versatile mounting plate allows for easy installation and replacement for any project or development.
- Extruded aluminum tube provides strength and durability as well as protects and conceals the component wiring